you currently do not have MATLAB 7.15 (R2011a) installed on
your computer, download and install the MCRInstaller before running the
application. This is a self-extracting utility, which depends on the
end user's platform:
MCRInstaller.dmg (OS X)
1. Download and open the file.
2. A command window opens and begins preparation for the installation.
3. When the MCRInstaller wizard appears.
4. You may specify where you want to install the MCR or accept the default folder.
5. The installation begins taking some time.
6. Once the installation is completed, MATLAB developed stand-alone applications can be executed.